Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health Psychiatry & Mental Health and its affiliates (“Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health”, for short) recognize the concerns about protecting the privacy of information provided by general users of our website, online locations, apps, and services.
NOTE: Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices under HIPAA governs how medical information about you may be used and disclosed by Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health.
- How We Collect Information
Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health collects information through your online and offline general interactions with Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health and its website, such as:
- Signing up for an email newsletter;
- Signing up for community education classes or other events;
- Filling out an online submission form to request an appointment or for a Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health representative to call you back
- Email signup forms filled out at community education classes, Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health facilities, or at an event;
- Contacting Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health customer service or support, or providing feedback;
- Making an online, in person or telephone purchase of a class or other non-medical services from Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health;
- Registering for an online account;
- Transacting business with Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health;
- Visiting or browsing Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s website or third-party websites or apps.
We also may acquire information from other sources (such as offline records or publicly available information) and from vendors and other third parties, some of which partner with Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health or with an ad display network utilized by Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health. Non-personally identifiable information also may be obtained by these other sources from inferences based upon the sites you visit, third party data, the information you share on other websites, social media platforms, and applications, or demographics derived from profiles or accounts that you create, to the extent permitted in their privacy policies.
- What Information We Collect
Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health may collect the personally identifiable information that you give to us in connection with your general interactions with Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health. The personal information you provide may include:
- Your name, home address, email address, and phone number, and comments;
- Employer name and work address;
- Financial information;
- Social security number;
- Date of Birth;
- Payment information, such as credit or debit card number or other payment methods;
We also may collect or acquire non-personally identifiable information, such as:
IP address, general geographic location such as the city from which your computer or device is connecting to the Internet, web browser type and version, operating system, the type of computer or device you use to connect to Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s website or third party websites and apps, or other technical information about your visit to Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s website; links clicked, webpages requested and visited, timestamps, or other navigational information about visits to Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s website such as your activities while visiting the website and the content you access or view, websites you visit prior to and after visiting Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s website, and information regarding your Internet location when you see Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s ads and whether you click on such ads, and information regarding your age, gender and interests with respect to products and services.
If you provide personally identifiable information to Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health through its website, we may be able to connect non-personally identifiable information such as your IP address to you.
- “Demographics and Interest Reporting” to analyze information regarding the interests and demographics of users of its website. Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health uses such non-personal information in the same manner as other non-personal information as described below.
- “Remarketing with Google Analytics” to place ads on other sites directed to people who visited the website(s).
- “Google Display Network Impression Reporting” to report how people’s interactions with Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s ads relate to their visits to the website(s).
You can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics in the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en You can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by changing the ad settings at: https://www.google.com/settings/ads?hl=en&sig=ACi0TCg6FJ9oPNrJcYucjz8l3tpXuteA9Nzc_SX4-UzHoJp7RNfvKqt0lf9Sd4Olvu9_xCQzYSjNSpTMqq9g78fn4RC-HwQ2ikwLzY092QC7TkzBTZdNAoR2i1ge-PQSXyaF4gRyvwvAh_2KE18CHvGRxlllvm5rAcRRFV2r-00Z_Ns2xmZ_4kILQCy8IJy3ywJ74dotSPY1GghDX-7aabjrroU54EJEcoj_tgVGTxoxPhdpJRisnra6olY5csj0A3JIqQXG44o0hTS67PZjSxhpF5cFCxyLlQ
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Providing you with access to your online account
- Improving your web experience;
- Completing purchases of or registering your participation in community education classes and other events;
- Emailing you to confirm or remind you of purchases or participation;
- Administering surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or giveaways (for instance, to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest);
- Sending you information via e-mail or postal mail about our services, appointment reminders, offers, and news that may be of interest to you;
- Respond to your communications, communicate with you about our services, provide you with customer service and support, and attend to tasks relating to your transactions with Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health.
We use non-personally identifiable information to improve our website, enable website features, and enhance our services.
For example, we may analyze how our website is used to:
- Improve the browsing experience for Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s website;
- Analyze the performance of the site and diagnose problems;
- Administer our website;
- Carry out internal operations.
Your non-personally identifiable information also may be used to analyze and develop advertisements and advertising campaigns provide you with special offers and promotions and determine the effectiveness of same.
Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health also may use your non-personally identifiable information to present you with targeted content and advertisements (including on third party websites and apps) based on your past visits to Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s website and your non-personally identifiable information collected over time by us and third parties, optimize and determine the effectiveness of content and advertisements, analyze your interactions with the content and advertisements you are presented with, and how these interactions relate to your visits to our website. Some of our third party partners participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising and allow consumers the ability to opt-out of targeted advertising based on web activity tracking. For more information regarding the foregoing, please Click Here or visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Please note that you still may receive standard advertisements from us and targeted advertisements from third parties after clicking the link following the instructions provided therein. You may need to re-click the link and follow the instructions provided therein if you delete cookies or other Collection Technology or use a different computer, device, or browser.
Information collected through our website and other aspects of our business may be stored and processed in the United States or in any other country in which we or our affiliates or agents maintain facilities. By using our website and Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s general services, you expressly consent to any such transfer of information outside the United States.
- Disclosures to Third Parties
We may share personal information with our affiliates and third parties such as our service providers whom we engage to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Payment processors or billing services;
- Consultants or affiliates.
We also may share personal information:
- As required by law or to comply with law enforcement or other government agencies;
- To protect the rights, safety, or property of Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health or others;
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To protect against threats, illegal activities, or fraud;
- With a third party or successor in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, or disposition of all or any portion of our business or operations.
Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health may use and share non-personally identifiable information with third parties for a variety of purposes including, without limitation, marketing and promotional services for Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health; website evaluation; remarketing, data analysis; and/or to perform the other tasks described in Section 3 above. We also may de-identify personally identifiable information (remove information that could be used to identify a person) and share it in aggregated form with third parties, advertisers, and business partners to analyze usage, demographics, or interests, improve our products or services, improve user experience, or for similar purposes. We will not re-identify such data and we will ask our contracting parties to agree to keep the data in its de-identified form.
- Cookies and Other Collection Technology
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer. When you visit Habor’s website, your web browser may store cookies on your computer or device, or your computer or device may be exposed to other technologies such as web beacons, pixels, gifs, or tags (“Collection Technology”), which will better enable you to navigate the website upon return and will collect certain information about you. You may use Habor’s website even if you choose to reject or delete the cookies or other Collection Technology; however, some features of the website may not work properly with cookies or other Collection Technology disabled. Cookies or Other Collection Technology also may be used by any third-party websites for which a link is placed on our website.
We also may work with other companies who use tracking technologies, including cookies or other Collection Technology, to serve ads on our behalf across the internet. These companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visit to Habor’s website and about your interaction with our communications, including advertising and emails.
- Do Not Track Mechanisms
At this time, Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health is unable to universally respond to a “Do Not Track” or other “opt-out” mechanism that has been activated by a user through their web browser and, except as otherwise provided herein, does not alter its policies if a user activates same.
- Your Opt-Out Choices
If you subscribe to our email newsletter, you may opt-out by following the instructions contained within the email or by calling us at (949) 887-7187.
If you would like to update your mailing information or want your name and address removed from Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s marketing direct mailing list you can give us a call at (949) 887-7187.
- Children’s Privacy
Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using Habor’s website. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, you may contact Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health at info@Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Healthmentalhealth.com or (949) 887-7187 and request that your child’s personal information be deleted.
- Data Security
We have taken reasonable technical and operational precautions in order to protect the personal information stored by Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health from unauthorized access, misuse, or loss. Our security procedures are monitored regularly and updated in line with technological progress.
No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect personal information, neither Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health nor our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk.
Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health is not responsible for the acts and omissions of any third parties.
You may have the opportunity to follow a link on the website(s) to other websites operated by third parties that may be of interest to you. Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health endeavors to link only to reputable websites related to your areas of interest. Because these other websites may not be hosted or controlled by Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites or the content provided thereon.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and have provided personal information to Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health, you are entitled by law to request certain information regarding any disclosure that may have been made by Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health to third parties of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, send an email specifying that you seek your “California Customer Choice Privacy Notice.” Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health is required to respond to only one request per customer each year, and is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the above email address.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes if you request that we do not do so. You may make such a request by sending us an email at info@Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Healthmentalhealth.com.
When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personal information you do not want us to share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personal information or for processing this request.
If you have questions about Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health’s privacy practices, you may contact us at
Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Health Psychiatry & Mental Health
4631 Teller, Suite 100
Newport Beach CA 92660
info@Harbor Psychiatry & Mental Healthmentalhealth.com